First Blog Post

Hi, I'm Ronan Ruddick and I am a Business Administration Major but I'm really interested in finding a more specific degree as well. I am a sophomore in college and am currently dual enrolled at Oregon State University and Linn-Benton Community College.  The main reason I chose this class was because it is required for my degree but at the same time the marketing and branding of products has been something that has caught my interest for a while. I'm really excited to learn about the ins and outs of selling products and the creation of remarkable ideas.

A couple of things I'm really passionate about are snowboarding, skateboarding, and music. I have been snowboarding for about 5 years and last season I competed in a slopestyle competition at Willamette Pass and received a silver medal. In my free time outside of snowboard season I love to skateboard in the streets of Eugene, Oregon. Lastly one of the things I am most passionate about is music. I absolutely love making music (I play the guitar and the drums), and learning about the production of songs.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing In The News: Disney Holiday Marketing